Tutors send a monthly report to the Literacy Council outlining student progress, the number of hours spent tutoring (including lesson preparation and travel), and any concerns.
Why do we require monthly reporting?
- To track student progress.
- To stay aware of issues impacting learning.
- To collect information we need to be successful grant applicants and fundraisers. (For example, tracking student progress.) It is critical that we demonstrate our impact.
To make the reporting as streamlined as possible, you have three options for reporting:
- On-line – Complete the on-line report.
- E-mail – Download and complete the report form, then e-mail your report to email@example.com.
- Regular Mail – Download and print the report form, then fill it out. Send your completed report to the Literacy Council via regular mail to our address:
255 Clifton Boulevard, Suite 314
Westminster, Maryland 21157